Skip to main content

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot...
Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog... 

Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is..

Not a single day goes without chatting
Sometimes we both would be acting
We mock at each other sometime
but never do a big crime

We never mind taking help from each other
and like the season which is summer
We stand for each other, forever
and take each step together

Hope this friendship would last for long
and we must have a good bond
Hoping for the best
and would always go ahead with zest........
                                                                                - Dedicated to all the                                                                                       true and lovely friends...
      
This was all for today's post.....  Don't forget to comment, share and follow.... Wait for the next post till that bon voyage....
- Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. Wow ayushi amazing poem. .. U r really talented 🀩😍🀩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aayushi ?!?!? U r an awesome poet .....U are very talented .....Avanthica will surely feel greatful ...Keep on posting , waiting for ur wonderful poems .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! First of all, thank you for accepting the challenge and mentioning me in this blog! I am truly to blessed to get to true friend like u in my life. That's true, everyday we chat without noticing the time and feel that we wasted our time by chatting unnecessary things😝. But after that those will be our memorable and cute, lovable moments of our friendship. One more thing is absolutely true, that is we ask for plenty of helps from each other mainly in this LMS workπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ. Even though there might be a lot of funny fights, I think I am the luckiest person to get u as my bestie. After we became close I feel like I am the only one who Is blessed in this worldπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡. Even though u r my bestie I don't like u to be called as Ayushi or my dear friend bcoz the word "idiot" only suits u perfectly πŸ˜‰. Keep up your work!πŸ‘Œ Even my mom appreciated u for your works in the blogs! Waiting for your next post..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this was amazing! So sweet!!! Loved it and Keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this was amazing! So sweet!!! Loved it and Keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice poem Ayushi.
    Can you write a poem on how the world is changing day by day?
    This can be your # Challenge.....=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try for sure........ Just wait I will surely upload

      Delete
  7. It is awesome and avan is so Happy. I am also happy that you are not forgetting your friends( including me) in this lockdown. All the best for the next, next posts.
    with love,
    Devmitra

    ReplyDelete
  8. even your becoming a great and master in writing poems and i think you would become a great poet (like Bharathiyar, Rabindranath Tagore ,etc) in future or even now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh!! Thanks for your optimistic whishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is trueee...
    Loved this buddy poet
    Keep goin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the lines u wrote are true fact about Avanthica. Appreciate it. Keep going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...