Skip to main content

#Interesting things part 2

Hello everyone! I hope you are all fine and doing good. I am back after a week and today I came up with the second part of Interesting things because you all liked the last post. I got these funny things from Pinterest. Without any delay let's get started.


😂😂😂


This is totally true. Who agrees?






This is just for fun. Don't take it serious.😅




Comment down below if you were one!




That's actually amazing.


This was all for today's post. I hope you all liked and enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.
-Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. I once remember Jimin accidentally fell back from the chair during the trip to LA and said that the night sky was so beautiful to avoid being embarrassed. It was just like that when I saw your first pic. I think balloons will be more scared of k pop bcoz I istelf can't Control my self then how will it manage🤣. Btw, I too loved only the right side of a notebook. Most of them love that side! I can't say u r useless bcoz u help me whenever I want. Hwaiting💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patil asse blog mat likha kar













    Just Kidding 😃😃
    Don't take it serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the last one. And i agree with the second one. But 5 one is absoulutley wrong. BUt might be right for some(lol) anyway i also liked the 8th one.
    Keep going.
    with love,
    Devmitra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I love the left side more than right side of the notebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...