Skip to main content

#dayofpride

 Hello everyone! I am back with a special blog! So today is a very auspicious day for our country. 

Today is the day of pride, today is the day of patriotism, today is the day of saffron,white and green, today is the day of flag waving, today is the day of nationalism and loyalty.

 Yes you are all right. I am talking about "INDEPENDENCE DAY". First of all a very "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" to you all. I am going to share 10 facts about India and a short poem which I wrote it by myself.


Subcontinent was all ours on this day 

Finally we gained it in the correct way

Following the path of non-violence

we got the award for our excellence


We fought for our rights

and made our life bright

It is the time for remembering our gem

and giving a big salute to them

10 FACTS ABOUT INDIA

  • The worlds highest post office is located in India.
  • The concept of shampooing was started in India.
  • The population of Indian Railway is equal to the population of Australia.
  • A religious place which is most visited in world is Amritsar.
  • A man living in Mizoram has the world's biggest family.
  • India was known as "GOLDEN BIRD" during the 10th century.
  • Other countries such as Liechtenstein, South Korea, North Korea, Bahrain and Republic of Congo got Independence on 15 August.
  • India was the country to invent the game "Snakes and Ladders".
  • World's floating office is situated in Srinagar.
  • Himalayas just grows each and every year.
This was all for today's blog. Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to comment, share and follow. I will be posting every Saturday......

Till that take care and byee

- Ayushi Agarwal

 


Comments

  1. Wow Ayushi. Very nice poem I just loved it. Truly, to say u r really talented in writing poems. Wishing you a very happy independence day πŸ˜ƒ. Keep writing poems like this u will become a poet soonπŸ˜‹☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Ayushi ...Loved your poem ..... πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aayushi ...Wow it was an incredibke poem with facts of our country .Ur blogs r amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Ayushi! Ur poem was great! And this blog really showcased ur love towards our country :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Loved your poem. Facts were good. Happy Independence day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely poem Aushi. Your poem shows your love towards oir nation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayushi i think u r a great poet. This shows how u love our nation .

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Australian accent again*
    Woah! I've read a lot of facts about India (I'm obsessed. Don't ask), but I didn't know some of them! I mean, the population of the railway is equal to Australia's COMPLETE population?! Like, I -
    And I did NOT know South Korea's independence day is on the same day! Woohoo! I'm SUCH a Kpopper!! Thanks for the lovely post! Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment....... Happy to know you liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...