Skip to main content

#friendship

Hey buddies, How is it going? HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI... I am back with a super fun blog and today I am going to share about friendship, but before that I would like to share a small poem about it.

A friend is person who cares for you,
and leads you in the correct avenue
They always believe you 
and encourage you through a clue.

A friend never leaves your hand
and always ties a friendship band
The funny and beautiful relationship 
is nothing but friendship

Life is incomplete without a friend 
and friendship would not come to an end
unless and until you break it 
to be alone and simply sit

I hope that you liked it. Coming back to friendship I would like to say that everyone must have a friend to whom you could share your emotions and feelings. Your friend must not cheat you at any cost. He/she must support you at difficult times and help you. Friends should always have a mutual understanding between them. They must believe and trust each other. Without a friend, life seems to be incomplete. So, be a good friend and make a good friend.

I will be posting every Saturday. Till that take care and bye.
Don't forget to  comment and share.
- Ayushi Agarwal
                                 

Comments

  1. Hey!! It's a wonderful poem on friends. What a good poem it is!! Keep it up!! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you too my dear friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It describes u a lot for me. U r that kind of friend who helps and stands for me at anytime. I am lucky to have a friend like u. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. It is an awesome poem. Keep it up👍🤙🤩😇😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing poem 👏🏻
    U can actually become a poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ayushi,
    Great verses of poetry! Happy Ganesh Chathurthi!
    Regards,
    Iniyakeerthi Panneerselvam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi aayushi.. Hatts off to ur poems.. Keep on rocking poet -Nandita

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Australian accent*
    Hello~
    Where WOULD we be without friends?
    Lonely Lane, that's where!
    Love friendship, live friendship, laugh friendship, BE friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...