Skip to main content

#happyteachersday

 Hello everyone! I am back after a week. First of all a very Happy teachers day to all the wonderful teachers of the world. This is the perfect time to wish teachers and make their day beautiful and colorful. A very big thanks to all the teachers who are working hard in this current situation to continue the, students learning. We should not disturb our teachers during the online classes by muting them or doing any other things. It really hurts them so we should always respect them....

 " Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalks and challenges"

                                                                                                                 - Joyce Meyer

Thank you teachers for all the support

That you had given to us to get good marks in report

You had always given precious time to us

So that each and every topic we could discuss


You are not only our teacher but our guide and inspiration

Hope I give you everything that are your expectations

You are the one who leads us to the correct way

And teach us interesting things everyday  


Hope I never lose teachers like you

And with your instructions touch the sky which is blue     

A very happy teacher’s day ……….

To all the magnificent teachers who take us to the correct way .


If you liked this blog, then please do comment, share and follow..... Till that take care and byeee.

                                                   - Ayushi Agarwal


Comments

  1. Wow ayushi u r amazing
    Loved this post ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ayushi! That's a great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post.
    You made a fabulous poem.......
    U nailed it.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Aayushi . Teachers are really great . Your posts are always amazing . Keep on posting .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Aayushi .. Teachers are really great . Keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Ayushi. You are really talented in writing poems and mesmerising people's heart๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜. Awesome work! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens!!! All your poems are simply incredible! I loooove reading ur poems! Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...