Skip to main content

#guess who am I

Hello everyone! I hope you are all fine...... I am back with another blog and in this blog I have wrote a poem on something and by reading that you would come to know about today's blog. So, lets get into it...

I would neither stop nor rush for anyone

I am very important to everyone

If you lose me you cannot find me anywhere

I can even make you millionaire (only if you use me correctly!)


I am very small word but can do big changes

Don't think I am strange

Guess who am I...

I am none other than time...


"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst."                                                                                                                                                                  -William Penn

"The way we spend our time defines who we are"                                                                                                                                                                   - Jonathan Estrin 


So, friends we should not waste our time and always utilize it in the correct way. It is very precious and it is something which would not come back. Everything changes with time. So, if you liked this blog then please do comment and share it with all your family and friends..... Till that take care and bye

                                                                                                                            Ayushi Agarwal

          




Comments

  1. Great verses Ayushi!! 😃 And yes of course, time is something which defines us!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing poem! And well conveyed message:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayushi maybe you can become a poet. Your poems are very nice. Did u really write them? I can't believe my eyes. Ok no problem. It awesome 😌 keep going 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your poems ....and now u r back with ur fabulous poem ! The topic was thoughtful .. Time is more precious ....Tysm ! for reminding us with a beautiful poem !
    In this circumstance , we realize the value of time ....Ur poems are always inspiring !!!!!
    Keep on rocking ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed ur poems ....U r back with a fantastic poem !!!!!
    Tysm for reminding us the significance of time !!
    Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome poem and Keep going.
    With love,
    Devmitra.v

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah Ayushi!
    Today is International Day of the Girl. Why don't you write a poem on that?
    Theme: My voice, our equal future.
    My blog is out. Check it!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great message for today's world ayushi
    Keep going
    ATB for you upcoming posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Australian accent*
    Ooh... this is something everybody tells me to do. I am hopeless with time. Like, I KNOW that I have only ten minutes to get going but I start washing my hair (tho it's short, it takes more time than it used to when it was long!).

    Now, I'll plan my day and definitely pursue my goals accordingly.
    Thank you, Ayushi!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...