Skip to main content

#music

 Hello everyone!!!! I hope you are all fine. So, today's blog is all about music... I am going to share 14 facts about it...... So, lets get into it!!

1) Music help plants grow faster.  

2) Some people feel nothing towards music.

3) Singing in a group boosts mind.

4) Physical performance could be enhanced by listening to music.

5) Some people get ear worms after listening to a particular music. EAR WORM is not something weird. It is actually a music or a song that runs in your mind. I can say that it is stuck in your mind.

6) Music has a lot of power.

7) 'Jingle Bells' was actually a thanksgiving song.

8) Music affects your perception of the world.

9) Listening to music can utilizes the entire brain.

10) Listening to music can be good for your heart.

11) Cows can produce more milk while listening to slow music.

12) When you listen to a slow song you dance slowly whereas when listening to a fast song you dance fast.

13) "Happy Birthday to you" is the only song which is sung by most of the people on birthdays.

14) Music can freshen and boost your mind.

So, this was all for today's blog. I hope you liked it. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.

- Ayushi Agarwal



Comments

  1. WOW ! wonderful facts about music . Mostly for every one music is a best friend . U shared amazing facts about music . Keep on rocking ! will support u till the end....Keep on posting wonderful posts .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing facts about music ....keep on posting ... Music is loved by everyone ans u shared lovely facts about music . Willl support u till the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music 🎶😎. Very nice blog post Ayushi! I too love music😉. Music can refresh me up at anytime. A very good information to people who don't believe at music😂😝. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. आयुषी आपने बहुत अच्छा विषय चुना है। इस भाग-दौड़ भरी जिंदगी में हम तनावग्रस्त और अशांत होते जा रहे हैं। संगीत में इतनी शक्ति है कि अशांत मन को भी शांत कर दे।

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! My favourite hobby is listening music and singing. I love this post.
    Keep posting more, my lovely friend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U have worte about music very well.... Music can change our mood....very informative..keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Australian accent*
    I can't believe it! I'm a total music freak and I didn't know these! Well, thanks to you, now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Australian accent*
    I can't believe it! I'm a total music freak and I didn't know these! Well, thanks to you, now I do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...