Skip to main content

#question and answer session 1

 Hello everyone! I am back after a week. Hope you are all doing good. This post would answer all your questions, I mean that I would be answering your questions that you gave me in my last post. So, without any delay let's get started.

1) Who is the one person, you would like to become?

         I would like to become hardworking and kind person. I would also like to become helpful person.

2) If you had the ability to become invisible, what would you do?

        If I had the ability to become invisible then I would have a lot of fun and I think I would also be able to scare people but I would surely not do it😅.

3) Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?

         He is one of the former president of India from 2002 to 2007. He was also a scientist who played an important role in the development of country. He strongly thought that the young generation was the future of the country. He was also called as the missile man of India He was very optimistic, he loved the children, he was very hardworking, motivational, inspirational, he had a very good mindset. I hope you got the person's name. Yes, it is Abdul Kalam.

4) Which movie you never get tired off?

         I think I don't have an answer for this because mostly I won't be able to see any movies a lot of times, it would just bore me. But there are some movies that I have seen a lot of times even though I didn't wanted to.

5) If you were to be anyone else for a day, who would you be?

          I would like to be the prime minister for a day because I really want to feel the experience of being it.    

6) What is your fave disney character?

         My favorite disney character is mickey mouse.

7) What will you do if you turn into a boy for a day?

         I don't think I would do anything different because both boys and girls are humans.😅

8) Where will you go- to the future or past?

         I think I would go the future because I want to see the world how would it look like and many modifications would also have been done so I would like to see those things also.

9) What will you do if you had the superpower to fly?

         I would definitely enjoy the beautiful scenery by flying here and there and would also try to visit many places.

So, this was all for this post. The rest of the questions I would answer in my next post.  If you liked it then please do comment, share and follow the blog by clicking the three lines in the top right corner. Till that take care and bye.

                                                                                                                - Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. Thanks for answering my questions ! The answers were seriously amazing . This post was lovely .Came to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to know more about you!
    And isn't Abdul Kalam an inspiration to everyone:D
    Waiting for more posts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, u are right he is actually an inspiration to everyone.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ayushi this session is nice ....butt my question is not answered ..I am waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I thought I commented but I didn't. Good question and good answers. Of u r in school I would have asked more questions and tortured I. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...