Skip to main content

#water

Hello everyone! How is it going? A very Happy Navratri to you all!! I am back with another blog and this is all about water. So, I wrote a poem on it so, lets see.

You cannot live without me 
and you will have to agree
I am the most precious one
and I with everyone

I am colourless
as well as numberless
I am used for variety of reasons 
and you will always search for me in the summer season

The only thing I hate is,
pollution- which is always in my list
Please try to stop
so that I could be happy and hop

"Pure water is the world's first and foremost medicine."
                   -Slovakian Proverb
Dance with the waves, 
move with the sea.
Let the rhythm of
the water set your 
    soul free.
         
-Christy Ann Martine

We should never waste water because it is really very precious to us. We must utilize it in the correct way. So many people are dying out of water. So we should together save it for the future. 
This was all for today's blog. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment, share and follow. Till that take care and bye.
                                                                                              Ayushi Agarwal


Comments

  1. Happy Navaratri to everyone! Nice poem Ayushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful !!! Ur poem was lovely . Always u share an important message through ur blog .
    This one was very thoughtful . Keep going !!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem! And i'd like to know more about your personal life and life stories through this blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice post ... water is really precious to us .. without water no humans .. i will join hands with u to save water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. It is very important to conserve water. You conveyed this message beautifully with your own written poem.
    With love,
    Devmitra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great poem chappie!!
    Ur really a nice writer
    ATB for your upgrades
    Always my hearty wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ur Right beta keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb Ayushi! Very nice poem,waiting for your next post.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Australian accent yet again*

    A glorious post! I am proud to tell you that I'm always spreading awareness about saving water in my society. We've saved a lot! (And nobody at our house is allowed to use a shower now. Lmao!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...