Skip to main content

#family

 Hello everyone!! How are you all? I hope you are all doing pretty well. So, I am back after a week and as you all know that today's post is going to be about family. I wrote a poem on it so let's have a glance at it.


It is loving and supporting

and a very beautiful thing.

Be it big or be it small

It is always with you when you fall.


It is a very special and meaningful bond

don't let it go beyond (far off).

It makes you glad

and joyness is the thing they always add.


By the way today is "National French Toast Day" in United States so you could have a bread toast today if you would like to (just joking๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†). The French don't call it French toast but "pain perdu" or lost bread" because we could use stale bread to make it. So, this was all for today's blog I hope you liked reading it. Don't forget to share, comment and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.

Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. Nice one!! Deep meaning
    LoVeD iT ♡♡ keep going ayushi
    Yours friendly
    Shri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm the same as before. I hope u will become a poet sooner. All the best ๐Ÿ‘. Waiting for your next post and awesome poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ! I really loved it ! Truly amazing !!!!!!!
    Waiting for more !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...