Skip to main content

#happy diwali

Hello everyone!! I am back after a week and I hope you are all doing good. First of all a very happy Diwali to everyone! Enjoy this lovely occasion by spreading happiness among your friends and family and may the coming year make you happy and glad. So, today I am going to share a poem about this festival. You could also sing this poem by reading, if you want to!!

Diwali is the festival of fun and joy,

this is the time for you to enjoy.

Diwali is the festival of lights,

where we also share happiness to make this festival more delight.


The aroma of tasty snacks and sweet

makes our mouth watering to eat.

The sound of fire crackers and the sparkle of lit candle

make this festival complete in all the angle.


This was all for today's blog. I know this post was very short but I hope you enjoyed it. Have a very safe and beautiful Diwali. Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you next week. Till that take care and bye.

                                                                                                                                    - Ayushi Agarwal



Comments

  1. Mmm. Awesome poem. It would be nice if we all had celebrated it together. I ate too many home made sweets and I don't gonna how I am gonna look when I come back to school, maybe as a round big ball!😉😋🤭😅🤣😂. It seems your celebration for diwali was also very well done. What I did is to wake at 8.30 and bathed till 9.30 and ate, did some waste works till afternoon and went to shop crackers came back, saw soorarai potru movie and burst crackers, took pics, ate and slept. 🤭😅🤣. Waiting to know about your next topic for your post......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem was veryy NYC! Happy diwali !! Lovely post. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ayushi this poem is awesome .. very creative .. keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Girrl!!
    Couldn't you be a poet??=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poem and i hope you had a wonderful diwali.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...