Skip to main content

#preventive measures

 Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing good. In this blog I am going to share a poem which I wrote it regarding the preventive measures that we should take during this pandemic. So, without any delay let's get started. You can also sing this.

Come together and save the Earth

 as well as your life because it is worth. 

Just by doing some mini task 

like while going out wear a mask.


After coming back, open the tap

even if you are in a mood of taking a nap.

Wash your hands and wash your hand 

because it is one of the command.   

           

Do it atleast for 20 seconds as it is important. 

 It is for your safety so do not discordant.

Hurrah! you are safe now 

 appreciate yourself by saying wow! 


I hope you enjoyed reading it. I only mentioned about some preventive measures but you should also follow other rules like maintain social distancing, avoid going to crowd places, don't touch your nose, mouth and eyes often, stay in your home if you feel unwell and clean your hands regularly. So, this was all for today's blog. Please do comment, share and follow by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Till that take care and bye. Meet you in next blog.

- Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. Ho!! Goody ! That was interesting
    Nice one ayushi!! Keep going
    Once you'll have enough to compile a book buddy!
    Your friend ❤ and well wisher πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm true. It is important to keep ourselves safe at a moment's like this ☺️πŸ˜‰. Nice poem. With my perception I think u will become a poet in future. Who knows if is correct πŸ˜‚. But very nice one. Waiting for your next post ☺️☺️☺️.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite one !!!!! I really liked the poem ! You also spread awareness ! That is very important currently ! I really loved the whole poem ! On the whole I loved the second para ! That was very meaningful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is an amazing way to put out these preventive measures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing awareness in a poem.πŸ€”Nice idea. Good one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...