Skip to main content

#happines

 Hello everyone!! How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well. So, I am back with a new post and I hope by reading the title you would have come to know that I am going to share a very simple poem about happiness. So, without any delay let's start.

Happiness never comes itself

find it yourself.

Being happy is the best remedy 

for all the complexity.


It is vital 

for your survival.

Happiness is everywhere

discover it and share.


Happiness is enjoying

and rejoicing.

Happiness is having leisure hour

and also blooming like flower


 I hope you like reading it. By the way tomorrow is National Ice cream day🍨 and also Worldwide Candle Lighting Day🕯.

So, this was all for today's post. Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.

                                                                     - Ayushi Agarwal


 



Comments

  1. Wonderful poem!
    tbh It actually inspired me a lot!!
    Also thanks for the info!!
    You doin' gud
    !!!! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem
    tbh it actually inspired me a lot
    I loved it
    Also tnx for the info
    🖤♥️♥️🖤🤘

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's TRUE. We have to find happiness ourselves. I hope everyone happily spends their life as mentioned by you. Good poem and nice meaning. Waiting for your next one my idiotic bestie!😉😎🤭😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah , being happy is the best remedy ! Really loved it !!! I feel very happy after reading your poem . Oh , thank you for sharing the info . I'm gonna have many ice - creams tomorrow !!!!Great work Aayushi !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifullllllll! Loved reading it! Btw, I sooo excited for Ice-cream day

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure u would get 1st rank in some poem competition!!!
    Loved it=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...