Skip to main content

#don't waste food

Hello everyone!! How is it going? I hope you are all doing doing pretty well. I am back after a week and today I am going to share a poem with you all. By reading the topic you would have come to know that this poem is about food wastage. 

The poem really didn't come out well but still I tried my best to make it good. 


Don't waste food is what everyone says,

but do we even follow that any of the days?

Everyday people die because of hunger

but we keep on wasting food, I wonder.


In parties, occasions, festivals, sometimes lot of food is wasted wrongly.

Isn't that food sufficient to feed lot of needy?

Only take enough, that you can eat

so that hungry people get a treat.


Never think "others are there to do it"

then all the food will only go in pit.

Do something good 

by not wasting food.

I know that the poem was not that good but yaa this was all for today's blog. I just tried to share an important message to you all that wasting food is not good. There are lot of people who die because of hunger. Whenever you see that during parties or any other occasions the food is extra then please do not throw it, instead you can give it to the people who really need it. 

Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon. Till that take care and bye.

-Ayushi Agarwal



Comments

  1. Hey!! Seriously that's a great message
    I just love the themes you take.
    Great going!!
    These are messages which have to be
    Conveyed but reading this is a lil bit fun too!!!! Loved it !!!!
    Shri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem was great ! Truly amazing !!! You shared an important awareness through your beautiful poem . Superb post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Your poem is really meaningful! Yes, it is very important to save food and not waste them bcoz about 25,000 people die everyday in this world! Hats off!!! Hwaiting ( Search if u don't understand, probably u don't know)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem with meaningful awareness on not wasting food. Keep going !!!!! 😀🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...