Skip to main content

#Hardwork

Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you are all doing good. By reading the topic you would have come to know that I am going to share a poem about hardwork. So, lets get started.

Hardwork leads to victory

and without this you can't start your journey.

Hardwork  never fails keep that in your mind

and always go forward leaving all the sorrowness behind.


Everyday offers you a chance to do your best 

so don't miss that, and start doing hardwork with zest.

Doing a bit of hardworrk could be a bit hard 

but the answer to this would be opposite of dark.


"A dream doesn't not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hardwork." -Henry Ford.

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vidal Sassoon.

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hardwork and learning from failure." -Colin Powell.


So, this was all for today's blog. Hope you all liked reading the poem. I just tried to share that hardwork never fails and if we work hard then surely we would succeed in life and whatever comes out after doing hardwork would always be very bright for you. So, keep working hard and touch the sky! 

Don't forget to comment share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon till that take care and bon voyage.

-Ayushi Agarwal



Comments

  1. Nice post on hard work. Keep posting.
    BTW, I have posted a new post check it out and leave your comments.
    (https://brainboostersknowyourworldbetter.blogspot.com/2021/01/2-species-of-turtles.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem. Keep going. Also check out my blog and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC poem buddy !!!! Meaningful . Hard work is the key ! U nailed it . Keep writing wonderful poems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. Your result doesn't decide of who you are, but your hardwork does...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome....
    Hardwork leads to success!!!=)
    "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hardwork and learning from failure." -Colin Powell.- Love this quote too....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...