Skip to main content

#A cup of thoughts

 Hello everyone! I am back after a week. I hope you are all doing good. Today I am going to share something different in this post. I am going to share my thoughts on Covid that's why I named this post as 'A cup of thoughts'. So, let's get started. 

There are so many changes happened in the year 2020. When this year was started I thought that this year would be fun and entertaining just because it was a twin year. But I was totally wrong and I never knew that the worse is going to happen. 

I didn't know that we all would be locked inside our houses for months. I didn't knew that I would not be able to go to school for almost a year. I didn't knew that I would start a blog! I didn't knew that we would do online classes. Everything that happened was so unexpected for us all. It was like a nightmare. 

So much of things had happened last year and it is obvious that we could not change anything but we could forget the negatives and think about the positives happened like:

• We all used a lot of technology and explored many things.

• We spent more time with our family.

•We got lot of time to learn new things.

•The whole world worked as a team against Corona.

• We all helped each other whenever help was needed.

Theses are some of the positive things came out because of this pandemic. We need not think about the negativity happened because of this pandemic situation and become upset but instead we could think about the positive things occurred and be happy and joyful. 

So, this was all for this post. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner.

Meet you soon till that take care and bye.

-Ayushi Agarwal







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...