Skip to main content

#colours

Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you are all doing good. I am back after two weeks, actually last week I was a bit busy so I didn't post anything. But today I am going to share a poem on colours. So, let's get started.

Oh wow! There are so many colours around us

but I think no one notices because we are always in a rush.

Blue is the colour of sea.

Yellow is the colour of honeybee.


Black is the colour of an eyeball.

White is the colour of a wall.

Pink is the colour of a pig.

Brown is the colour of a twig.


Once go and try to count all the colours and shades 

I bet you could not do it even after so many days.

I wonder each and everything has got its unique colour and shade.

Tell me- "Colour Colour What Colour Do You Want?" how many of you have played.


So, this was all for today's post. Hope you liked reading it. Don't forget to comment, share and follow my blog by clicking the three lines at the top right corner. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.
- Ayushi Agarwal

Comments

  1. Nice poem. And of course i played that game. Keep going. Waiting for your next post.
    with love,
    Devmitra
    Also check out my new post and make sure to leave a comment over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A colorful work on Colors๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! Nice poem, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem on colours๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸฅ⬜. keep going.
    Also check out my new post and make sure to leave a comment over there.(https://brainboostersknowyourworldbetter.blogspot.com/2021/02/facts%20on%20chocolate.html)
    your friend
    Devamatiy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿ‘ A very creative poem but my favourite color is purple๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ. Bcoz it has a very special meaning to me. Good post. Hwaiting๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colourful post !!!! So sweeet !!!!!
    And my favourite colour is also purple !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...