Skip to main content

#finally

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I am back after a week- no, back after a month- no. So, finally I am here after almost 2 months. My last post was on March 6 and today it is May 1. Actually for the past 1 month I was a bit busy with my exams and my schedule and that's why I was unable to post anything. Really sorry for that. But now my exams are over and I have 1 month holiday. So, now I would try my best to post regularly that is every saturday. 

By reading the title you would be confused about what is going to be there in this post. The thing is after 2 months I am posting something so I randomly named this post as 'finally'. In this post I would be asking you riddles and let's see who answers.

1) Raju's mother has three children. Rahul, Ram and _______ .

The answer is Raju. Read the question again to understand.

2) What 2 things you can never eat for breakfast?

It is lunch and dinner. 😂😂

3) You will find me in Mercury, Earth, Mars and Jupiter but not in Venus or Neptune. What am I?

The letter 'r'.

4) I make a loud sound when I am changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I?

It is a food item named popcorn.

5) It has keys but no locks. It has space but no room. You can enter but can't go inside. What am I?

The answer is keyboard.

6) What is always in front of you but can't be seen?

It is very simple and it is your future. 😆

7) There are three apples in the basket and you take away two. How much do you have now?

You have 2 apples.


This was all for today's post. I know it was a short one but I hope it was fun and you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment which riddle was funny and tricky. Meet you soon till that take care and bye.

Also, I am soon going to conduct a 'this or that' so you can post your questions down in the comment section.

-Ayushi Agarwal 


Comments

  1. Well great!!!! The future one was the funniest!!!!!! So fie the this or that, here it goes:
    1. After lockdown go for a movie or shopping
    2. Bring McDonalds or Starbucks drivethroughs to India.
    3. Prefer chocolate or strawberry icecream
    4. Visit to Singapore or korea for a trip
    5. Listen or read a book.
    So, this is it!!! Hope you answer!!! Hwaiting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#myfirstblog

I NTRO : Hey guys, How are you? I hope you are all fine and I am fine too! I am Ayushi and I am going to entertain you all with my blog posts. I am going to share my experiences, my thoughts about some thing and a lot more. I don't want to give a lot introduction about myself because you would come to know me through my posts. Let's jump into today's blog I wrote a poem myself and I want to share it to you all. It's all about the things which I missed during this pandemic. THOSE WERE THE DAYS The world is suffering from an outbreak We couldn’t go out and eat a cake Although the days seem to be long  We shouldn’t go out because it is wrong Those were the days when I use to play And have joyful moments in my birthday Hope I could go to mall and do some haul And make my friends play with ball But now nothing is same  And everything is changed We are not able to go to school each and everyday But could fit our school in the screen in a virtual way In this quarantine  We sho...

#challengeaccepted

This is the screenshot... Hola everyone...... I hope you are all fine. I guess by reading the name of the blog... you would have guessed it what's there in today's blog...  Well..... In my "#lovenature post", Avanthica (my friend) gave me a challenge to write a poem on her and guess.... here it is.. Not a single day goes without chatting Sometimes we both would be acting We mock at each other sometime but never do a big crime We never mind taking help from each other and like the season which is summer We stand for each other, forever and take each step together Hope this friendship would last for long and we must have a good bond Hoping for the best and would always go ahead with zest........                                                                                 - Dedicated t...

#lovenature

  Hello Everyone! I hope you are all okay.....  We are all so busy with our lives that we don't even admire nature. God has gifted us a wonderful gift but we ignore it always which is not good. We all have mundane routine but it is necessary to find some minutes and give that time to the natural things which are present in this beautiful world. These are present here not only to carry all the phenomenon activities but also to entertain us with its beauty. Here is a poem for you all Nature gives you relaxation  and flies your tension You have to do one thing for it That is go in the grass and sit See the beautiful things around you admire the sky which is blue Nature has a lot of power once go and spend time with flower So, we must spend some time with it to get relaxed. It could fly all our sorrows in minutes. The famous poet 'William Wordsworth'  wrote a poem "Daffodils". He mentioned that whenever he lied in his couch in vacant or in pensive mood, the sight of d...